Trust the name that more Ohioans trust for all their automotive needs. Baumann Auto Group is a great place to buy or lease a new vehicle, and it's a great place to retire from. Our dealership group has low turnover and we have many team members, in all our departments, that have been with us many years-if not decades. Experience the dealerships that make a difference.
· Competitive & industry leading pay scale
· Paid training
· Modern, state of the art technology & software
· Proven career path, promotional opportunities
· Free uniforms/complimentary laundry service
· Consistent shifts Monday through Friday, no weekends
· Service & parts discounts
· Employee engagement events
· 401(k) Retirement Plan (with employer match)
· Employee Referral Bonus Program
· Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off
· Medical, Dental, & Vision plans
· Short Term Disability
· Life Insurance
Our mission at Baumann is simple: To deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Through our highly motivated, knowledgeable and caring team of professionals, we pledge to listen to and respect your needs. Doing the right thing means more than selling and servicing vehicles. Our progressive attitude means being exceptional
stewards of the communities we operate in. It means going above and beyond every day for the people who mean so much to us – our employees and customers.
Our employees are members of the Baumann family, who share our same goals and passions. Ideal candidates are confident, driven people who are excited to grow and succeed with one of the most successful automotive dealerships in Northwest Ohio. If you are looking for a rewarding career, we would like to meet you and start something great!
With 67 years of success and counting, there are many opportunities for advancement.
Bauman Auto Group Dealerships is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment is contingent upon completion of a background check and a negative pre-employment drug screen.
Copyright © 2023 Ohio Auto Jobs from the Baumann Auto Group - All Rights Reserved.